Dear AFLDS Ally,It’s time to sound the alarm bell.America’s Frontline Doctors is dedicated to delivering the latest unbiased and uncensored medical information so that you can make informed decisions about your healthcare. It’s why ALFDS is proud to call ourselves the Trusted Name for Independent Information in the fight against medical cancel culture and Big Tech censorship.But we can’t do it alone.As part of the AFLDS commitment to science-based information exchange, transparency, and accountability, our organization recently developed a Vaccine Bill of Rights (VBOR) so that state legislatures can re-affirm their commitment to individual rights of conscience, assembly, and movement. Read the Vaccine Bill of Rights here, and protect your freedoms as an American.
Tell your state representative to pass the Vaccine Bill of Rights. You are now armed with the tools to fight for your freedom.THIS IS YOUR MISSION.Send the letter below to your state representative with a copy of the VBOR urging him/her to pass the resolution immediately.To read the Vaccine Bill of Rights, click here.To find your state lawmaker’s contact info, click here.
As your constituent, I support a COVID-19 Vaccine Bill of Rights to protect myself from unconstitutional experimental vaccine mandates.
Please immediately sponsor and pass the COVID-19 Vaccine Bill of Rights memorializing resolution to re-affirm your commitment to individual rights of conscience, assembly, and movement. The Vaccine Bill of Rights contains six general categories of protections for individuals against government overreach and attempted interventions by private businesses and organizations.
▪ No persons will be mandated, coerced, forced or pressured to take a COVID-19 vaccine.
▪ No physician or nurse shall be asked by their employer to promote a COVID-19 vaccine.
▪ All persons reserve the right, at all times, to determine what is in their own best medical interest without threat to their livelihood or freedom of movement.
▪ All persons must be given access to independent information to help them determine what is in their own best medical interest, including the risk of death based upon age/condition from contracting COVID-19 naturally. This information must include information from sources that are independent of a conflict of interest such as a government, political or commercial entity. Such information can be included but cannot be the sole source of information.
▪ The elderly are additionally entitled to a knowledgeable, independent advocate with medical training to help them determine their own medical interest.
▪ Private businesses operating within the jurisdiction have no legal authority to require or mandate or coerce medication or experimental medication for any persons.
As your constituent, my state representative’s commitment to individual liberty and medical ethics is very important to me. Intimidating Americans into taking a vaccine for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate not only is damaging to individual liberty, it also contradicts safe medical practice. I need to know where you stand. I urge you to sponsor the Vaccine Bill of Rights today and oppose unconstitutional and scientifically dubious COVID-19 vaccine mandates. Thank you for your timely consideration of this urgently important matter.